It all started with a prayer
Zionsville Young Life depends on others to continually lift up the people, plans, and challenges of the Young Life mission to the Lord.
Prayer has been a foundational discipline within the Young Life ministry since the day Jim Rayburn formed his first club in Gainesville, Texas. Throughout our history, everything from daily work to major decisions has been preceded with a conscious effort toward prayer and seeking God's will for the mission. As Young Life continues to grow throughout our community, the leadership of Zionsville Young Life wants to intentionally and consistently pray over our work to introduce adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
Join Our Prayer Team
If you want to join our prayer team and receive regular prayer requests to help cover our ministry in prayer, please enter your information below.
- Our upcoming fundraising dinner and hoedown on Oct 7! This important event gives us a chance to clearly explain the mision of YL to a large group of adults from the community. We also ask attendees to prayerfully consider supporting us financially or in other ways. Pray that the event would go smoothly and God would send the people who need to hear.
- Regional leader/committee retreat 9/30 - 10/1. A group of our leaders and committee members will be joining those from other YL areas in a couple weeks for a weekend of fun, fellowship, and planning. Please pray that God would bring us closer together and set a course for Zionsville YL.
- For all of our leaders! Please ask God to bless them with energy, passion, and boldness as they go out into the community to connect with kids. We pray for deep, meaningful relationships that lead to growth in Christ..
- For continued financial support and resources. As we said in August, it has been a challenging season for the ministry financially, so we're praying that God would provide all we need to continue doing His work in Zionsville.
- We had a spectacular time at our first big event (paint war) and club of the year! Kids heard powerful messages about Christ and were invited to continue exploring YL this year.
- The HS administration allowed us to come into the building for their club and activity event last month. It was a great chance to spread the word about YL, and we pray for similar opportunities throughout the year.
- The new volunteer leaders God sent us this summer are off to a great start! We're so thankful for their willingness to serve.